JRZ RS Pro's For S197 Mustang
At a Glance
The RS Pro has the latest developments from racing integrated in the system. The use of large shaft creates an optimum fluid displacement through adjustable blow off valve in compression, to control unsprung mass. A Special designed piston is used to filter out the large, high velocity movements seen with suspensions on street applications.
LARGE AND EASY ADJUSTMENT RANGE
No need to compromise on performance/comfort due to the large adjustment range. The suspension allows adjustment between smooth street use and aggressive track use. Below you can see the force / displacement graph of a typical JRZ RS PRO.
With every click (counter clockwise) you increase the damping forces. With every click you will notice direct influence on the handling of the car. Therefor adjusting the suspension is very quick and easy.
- Double Adjustable - External Reservoir
- Adjustable compression damping 14 clicks
- Adjustable rebound damping 21 clicks
- Every click noticeable change
- Ride height adjustable
- Gas pressure adjustable (nitrogen)
- Uses spherical bearings
- Valved for more chassis control and performance
- Fits aftermarket topmounts